Flagship Culinary Services
Sweet Potato Casserole Ingredients
- 2 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag of mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Cloves
- 1/3 cup bourbon 😉
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Peel 2 sweet potatoes and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Put sweet potatoes in oven safe pan.
- Add 2 cups packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup honey, 1/3 cup bourbon or rum, and all spices.
- Bake 30-40 minutes uncovered.
- Take out sprinkle walnuts and then cover with marshmallows and cook until marshmallows are toasted.
Created by: Flagship Jr. Sous Chef Tommie Johnson – Menlo Park, CA